Friday, 12 September 2008

SAki Do Neh....


- DINNER IN SAKI -


Not bad, but I still prefer Escapade :)

There's a much better sushi restaurant...
http://www.yosushi.com/files/9990c176-/YO!SushiRestaurantMenu.pdf

Read great stories of the owner .. 1 of the rags 2 riches category
Sadly, its not near my hostel. Otherwise would definitely send in my CV even if I was being placed in the waiting list.



FrieD Zhu Par with bread crumbs wif lots of onions underneath...

Was it sum kind of welcoming meal for new staff wif a lil joke, cuz i had to hold on 2 my farts during my work :S Damn....



I checked the menu- Boss charge 7.80 pounds for this meal... Hehe.. I wonder if tonight they will change the menu for me...



The generous man up there slicing the pork is preparin my dinner...
They're all from China.. Every1 in the kitchen was realli friendly N nice...
Reminds me of Lao WanG...
The young boy (19 yrs old) washing the vegetables there, his bday is jus next day of mine July 15th... cool!



Official work started on Wed's nite :)
Wed-Sun: 7-11pm (6pm if I want to eat dinner)

The environment in the kitchen(basement) is much much better than wats goin up there... They were joking around & tryin to learn English with each other... Haha.. RElli cute...
If I hav da chance will record down sum of em...

Lady manager had her off day last night... Wow.. There is Harmony afteralls...
Good thing I hav Thursday on my list.. I wonder if she's comin tonite... If not hopefulli 1 of my working days pls.. Finger cross ALi Lu yah... I will Love u very much God!!

Dun know y owes land on jobs that is very cialat 1. In the future after i graduate, would definitely take time to survey ard & understand how the working place n enviroment is like... Hehe. Just like choosing a bf/ husband, cannot simply js walk blindly n end up in rojak. HAd a few bad xperience liao.. In hsbc, other co & nw saki...
U c wher's I'm headin?
I dun mind the hard work... better sumore b steel women, but the HR pls...
Just give me a break....

Okay ok... there's no such thing as 100% perfect in thins... Jus askin for a lil humane environment...
On the bright side, it's also worthwhile la.. At least I got the falling experience... jus like wen u learn hw to walk, cycle o ice skating (tsk tsk) 4 da 1st time... Gets better n better each everytime... I do hv a clearer pic on wat I wan N already targettin to work in a few org. listed in my mind.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice...looks like your having fun...keep up the good work with the blog...i wish i can work in a japanese restaurent also lol...

Notes said...

Hey. the chef is not wearing a hat and apron...you know. The health department might not be happy with that. :P

Winnie said...

lol! Looks yummy! yum yum.....Today we had mmm...steam chicken, chicken soup, pork, pork, veggie, noodle, the usual hehe...
Happy Mooncake Festival!

Anonymous said...

so many places you go...next time i also want to go travel like that lol...so hows everything?

KristiE said...

Haha... yeh travel till my legs oso pain... wen sxol start not goin tot ravel so much liao.. wud nt tat much time :(

Hahahhaha... i tell u, i c they even use bare hands to grab the food.. wat 2 do eat outside is like tat...