Sunday, 23 November 2008

Sleep over in ying's place : )

This saturday went to Ying's place to sleepover. She stays in Toothing Broadway, about an hour far from my place using tube. Quite far...
To Ying: Thanks for coming down central almost every weekend during my first few months in London & making sure I'm ok. Without you, I couldn't have settle so well ;)

There were a lot of Indian people and restaurants in her area. I thought they should name it Indian Town, Lol...







The next morning, we went to visit Ying's university. It was about 10-15 mins walk from her house. The uni is located in the middle of a hospital so that the students could benefit from practical application.







After visiting her uni, we went for lunch with Ying's housemates, who were also her ex-classmates.
This is Alex, he's from Hongkong but his family migrated to Manchester City few years ago...



Sila is from KL and has been in London for few years.... Nice girl...










After one exhausted day.......

Ying Finally Collapsed!!!!







No comments: