Dearest Sister, Miss you lots. Really feel touch...Tears oso come easily. I always like tat song and I feel nicely suit. I oso feel emotional more these days. Love you & Take Care
Strong believer of god’s existence and belong to the Buddhism group. But not solely limited to it, would go to the church and understand the bible, listen to the Al-Quran (hard not to if u live in a Muslim country), explore hindu’s philosophy or japanese temples to observe their method of worshipping… …. In other words, Sees all religion as oneness- collectively seeking to be blessed. =)
3 comments:
Dearest Sister,
Miss you lots. Really feel touch...Tears oso come easily. I always like tat song and I feel nicely suit.
I oso feel emotional more these days.
Love you & Take Care
yea...well done...nice and sweet...definitely touch lo....hehehe....bah u keep up study hard o... we will c u next year yea...
Yeah. Nice!
Post a Comment