Thursday, 30 July 2009

Brunei here i come soon....... .....

Was Looking at the pictures of my house in Brunei a few days ago, and was actually quite amazed that I had SUCH a beautiful and lovely home. I began to notice every object, corners, walls, design in great detail. I felt like a complete stranger, a third party or a visitor visiting and observing the house with complete amazement! Did i live in that house for the past 22 years? Oh gosh, its only been about a year since i left home, and now i'm trying to refresh my memories and presence that I used to have in that house.
I guess I had been so absorbed in adapting the complete different and stressful lifestyle in London that brought me to a different dimension far away from my home and life back then. But c'mon, just for a year?? how can a year change a 22 year? ? ? Hmmm...
Anyways, I pretty like this nw feeling or experience or.. growth, whatever you call it. I began to appreciate not only the little things, but I'm excited to go home! To spend good & quality time with my friends and family is definitely in the picture... but i'm talking about a completely new and excitement here...
On top of that, I want to spend more time gardening is One. Bringing a new life by using our own hands to plant, water, grow & nurture flowers seems to be a very meaningful task to me than it was before. I didnt pay attention much, when my dad used to tell me he likes,,, urmm not.. he LOVES orchids! how he wished he had to spend more time gardening, hope that i can utilise some of my time wif this "hobby" of his... I just didnt bother at that moment! Now, I cant wait to do it! Kept visualing the fullness and beauty of the flowers bloom, their natural pure scents flowing to purify the air we breathe, the unexplainable power they have that put in in a complete mesmerize state and... (oh! pls stop me....)
Second, I want to spend more time cooking good and healthy food for my family. Everytime i learn and cook a new recipe here, alone or with my friends, I would immediatly think of cooking it for my family cause they are missing a lot of what is 'good' food. I wanna change what my maid cook for them to eat daily!!! will not in a demanding way but as a complement that sure will awaken all their sleeping or 'coma' taste buds.... (how arrogant of me !) XD LOLzz...
What else... urm.... oh! i wanna help with household chores as well. HElping my maid doing some of the work and share what I learnt during "my period of surviving in London" solely by my own... T.T Boo hoo hoo~~ ! (thanks god i had very good friends along the journey...)
On top of that, helping my dad to arrange and buy groceries etc etc or whatever that i can do to help him ease some of his burden. HE is indeed a really capable man, eventhough at times he can be sooooooooo downright mad! Just fel like digging a very very VERY deep hole within the next second & just Hide!!....., Until i sense the lava has cooled down or otherwise... just continue my escape! How sad~~
Sigh, what a bad daughter i am! but my point is actually.... despite with all the things that he have & had to cope in life, he is still able to manage giving us a warm and comforting home and his unconditional love for our upbringing to become better individuals. In my opinion, it's one of the best homes on earth!!!! (Stop me again ! LOLzzz)...
But i think he can learn from us, the younger generation as well, rather than only "his say and just listen instructions", that used to takeover the house believing that its always the best & isest thing to do... Not anymore daddy!! he he... there'll be more challenges along the way...
And my final message is that it is thru the tears we shed that makes us appreciate laughter even more. Counting my blessings everyday and appreciate even the simplest form of things in my life, even a sincere & authentic smile could do a spell on me... Lolzz... (dont even try u!!!) he he
I just had 2 cups of cereal puffs with chocolate oat milk at 12am ++... Rrrr... Need to do extra yoga class tomorrow to burn this awful fat intake N god knows what i was thinking, eating at that criminal time... Rrr... *Yawn*
Good night & God bless u ;)

No comments: