I had already planned to go college today to upload some photos I took...
Since i have some freeeeeeeee (*joy*) time for myself Lolzz...
Sigh ... the usb port on my laptop is still not working... =(
(*evil grin*) I'll fix u- up n down wen i get back home ok... Lolzz >.<""
Anyways, I'm NoW in college. Sitting peacefully (well I WAS & AM peaceful throughout the dayla..). In front of a REALLY BIG wide screen... Luckily dere' not so many people here in the lab, which is Great!
*Looking at the time now*
GOSH!! It's already 5 pm+++ , And i left hostel intending to arrive @ college at 1.30pm! Normally it takes about 20 mins more o less from Lancester Gate to Holborn (College) =X
I WASssss 22222 Absorb in my surroundings on the journey that I didnt notice my legs were getting tired, i was thirsty, my bag was getting heavier, not 2 mention aware of the 'ticking clock'..... !!!
(Gosh gosh X5!!! )
How i wish i Can live like this FOREVER! ha ha.. *Wishin* ;)
On my way to the tube, at split second, I decided to just keep walking!!
On my way to the tube, at split second, I decided to just keep walking!!
I just walked pass the station N kept walking n Walking... N... More Walking....
Not Following the mind, the body nor the heart...
Jure purely staring at the sky for directions and follow where..... ever the clouds bring me to.....
So Now Let's C...
So Now Let's C...
Did u feel the same like how I felt after looking at the above 2 pictures?
(Words really cannot fully express this love... this beautiful pure love beween a father & son)
(*Oh yesh... she is trying to listen to her inner self, her beautiful soul*)
Good Luck, Gal ;)
































No comments:
Post a Comment