- LiFe BaLanCe -

Was walking along Queensway street waiting for Istora to finish her class at 3pm & I saw a Japanese restaurant posting a short white note in Japanese language... Somehw my instincts told me it should be a vacancy note, So tryin my luck I went in & wat a wild Guess... They urgently looking4 part time staff, the manager asked me to bring my passport for interview at 4pm later... Wow! tat was quick :D IS this call Luck?? Hehe.....
N I went back, the boss interviewed me askin me to test work straight away at night for 2 hrs b4 the official work... It was realli quiet, not many customers... Then the next day the manager called & asked to test work AgaiN for another night.... Hmmm... it sounded more like work for FRee, relli cunning Hongki boss (sure had lots of free lunch from part time staff :P)
I guess they didnt wan2 pay during training session cuz on the 2nd night it was Hell Busy!!! N after 2 days I was pretty familiar wif the job loads there... I must say they are quite strict, lots of rules & certain instructions to follow.. Not cincai cincai 1... Plus relli busy sumore... Learnt many things also...
N I went back, the boss interviewed me askin me to test work straight away at night for 2 hrs b4 the official work... It was realli quiet, not many customers... Then the next day the manager called & asked to test work AgaiN for another night.... Hmmm... it sounded more like work for FRee, relli cunning Hongki boss (sure had lots of free lunch from part time staff :P)
I guess they didnt wan2 pay during training session cuz on the 2nd night it was Hell Busy!!! N after 2 days I was pretty familiar wif the job loads there... I must say they are quite strict, lots of rules & certain instructions to follow.. Not cincai cincai 1... Plus relli busy sumore... Learnt many things also...

The Hong Ki boss & manager realli very Straightforward n strict 1 lo.... After work, my Malaysian colleague-Mary (worked for onli 3 days, quite new) said that the lady manager treated her badly N say she treat me different , nicer! Haha....
Actually I did notice it. During work, manager would complain loudly on Mary:
"U very scare dirty, how to work"Actually I did notice it. During work, manager would complain loudly on Mary:
"Can u work faster"
"Y u so slow"
"U're not Modelling here, Dont Many Act"
"NO.. NO... Not like this"
"WHAT R U DOIN?????"
Hahha... realli realliiiii negative 1... N the boss oso but better than the manager a Lil...
In contrast, I was pretti quick wif my job n Focus on wat I should do so I dun let my manager Suan me "Pls remmeber , I dont want to repeat again" Hahaha....
Till i Was relli swift like thunder, my boss hv 2 keep askin me slow down n rest a while N added tat my speed can compare wif my manger,,, Lolzz Hai~ Fast oso complain, slow oso complain... I had to purposely slow down to satisfy my boss, then wen manager ard, hav to be quick... cuz they both hv different opinions 1.. Ki Siao.... hahahaha...
In contrast, I was pretti quick wif my job n Focus on wat I should do so I dun let my manager Suan me "Pls remmeber , I dont want to repeat again" Hahaha....
Till i Was relli swift like thunder, my boss hv 2 keep askin me slow down n rest a while N added tat my speed can compare wif my manger,,, Lolzz Hai~ Fast oso complain, slow oso complain... I had to purposely slow down to satisfy my boss, then wen manager ard, hav to be quick... cuz they both hv different opinions 1.. Ki Siao.... hahahaha...

The pay is 5 pounds/ hr after tax... not realli high though...
Well, I dun relli need the money... DAd was realli worry when I told him abt it... N ask me to stop working.... No worries K.. Just that uni havent start so i jus wanna kill time n just out of curiosity how is it like2 work in London...
Conclusion: Not Easy hoho.... the Biggest problem is always human capital N its relli not always under your control cuz of different people from different walks of life wanting certain ways of doing thins... Gee~~ Wher is HArmony..... ??
But oklar.. tat's Life.... PLus London is like Heaven Man,.... This job can pull me to REalitY haha otheriwse it's realli easily getting carried away here with so many happening goodies.....
Well, I dun relli need the money... DAd was realli worry when I told him abt it... N ask me to stop working.... No worries K.. Just that uni havent start so i jus wanna kill time n just out of curiosity how is it like2 work in London...
Conclusion: Not Easy hoho.... the Biggest problem is always human capital N its relli not always under your control cuz of different people from different walks of life wanting certain ways of doing thins... Gee~~ Wher is HArmony..... ??
But oklar.. tat's Life.... PLus London is like Heaven Man,.... This job can pull me to REalitY haha otheriwse it's realli easily getting carried away here with so many happening goodies.....
- LUNCH -

Took this photo when I was walking home from work in Saki..... So yes it's lunch despite of the dark ;)


Certified Best Burger I ate So FAr in 22 years........ ....... .......
YUM yummm...
~ ICE-SKATING IN QUEENS WAY STREET ~


The Ang Moh in the red jackets r the ice skatin trainers... They charge like 10 pounds for jus 15 mins.... REalli banyak untung also these guys...
I paid 6.50 pounds for 2 hours... First time in my life... Should have trained in MAlaysia, cheaper a Lot haha....


She's a skillful Ice-skater man... U name it, full spin, half spin, back skate, 1 leg skate etc etc... she can do it aLL, it looks realli graceful n effortless....*Envy*


Using my mind Power "I'm the White girll.. I Can Do It"
..............................................
..............................
...............
........
.....
............. @$#%$^@#%&^......... #$#$#%$%$.........%&^*#$#%$&(* ...............


Result: picture can tell a thousand words...
(Screamin out loud) OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! No joke man, aftermath of the disaster, I could still feel prickly cold stings on my naked palms for 20 mins N so.... Shiverinnn Cold..!!!



















No comments:
Post a Comment