These handmade calender from S.Y had realli put smiles on my face throughout the flight to London... I wonder if Ying thought I had some sort of airplane disorder behavior haha.. cuz even when i was resting (w eyes closed) I was still smiling... Great great memories.... Realli appreciate it, Thanks babez N every1 signed on the board...
P/s:.... Yii, I couldnt find a scanner.. Good thing I got a good camera on my fon... (I left my Digicam bck home ... Rrrrr)... Here u go.......
P/s:.... Yii, I couldnt find a scanner.. Good thing I got a good camera on my fon... (I left my Digicam bck home ... Rrrrr)... Here u go.......

























2 comments:
heey hahah good thing u took photos of the calendar n post it up.. coz i was telling sy.. sayang we didnt take photo coz some ppl havent see it yet.. :)
How are you over there dear?? looks like lots of fun :) bring me around when i go there ahhh...
Yeh cuz siew was complain she havent seen it yet.. lolzz.. i left my digicam at home :( luckili gt my MP hp camera2 do da job hehe :D
So far so good for things.. but ordi homesick the 3rd day.. even though my time very occupied.. good thin here is tat wen i go 2 bed at nite i'll totalli black out after a few minutes.. reali tiring
Loads of stuff to do here N i know u'll love it here since u're into sceneries, lots of breathtakin sceneries here ;)... hardly have time to be bored... js yet haha... N school oso havent start..
Post a Comment