Today before going to the Summer Garden Party organized by Hill bourgh Church group, I was told by a very respectful friend that I shouldn't have trusted that person!
She advised me not to be so innocents at times and learn to protect myself... *Big Punch*
>_
Well, after considering what she said, she does have a point!
*Starts to lose momentum* (Questioning continously & panickin ... gettin colder n colder each sec... : Why? Why did i did it? What should I do? Where shud I go? Wat will happen? OMG! Bless me..pls.)
Prayed to god tot ake this fear away from me and jus let me enjoy the night... And of course! no let the mind/ body to contaminate me wif all those fears and negativity....
LOLzz.. After purifying myself n gaining back my soul, Whoooooo... What a Loveeelllly evening I had! =D
*Full of Energy* >_<
Well, I guess, what is meant to b happened will happen, even how hard you try 2 avoid. BUT!!! I learnt my lesson =)
Now just let C how much the price to pay for this valuable lsson XD
Hope 2 B in 1 Piece N continuing writing to my soul in the next several months and forever...
=D
Bless me 2 ;) thanks...
Saturday, 8 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment